The world’s most powerful collaborative
Canvas defines flexibility, supporting a broad range of common networks and applications, as well as unique customizations.
- Supports most enterprise LAN and WAN network configurations
- Supports 3G and 4G mobile networks
- Supports integration with popular UCC platforms and VMS systems
- Robust API permits the creation of customized features and integrations
Canvas reduces the risk of inadvertent disclosure of secure content and improper system usage with object-level security. User access and authentication are managed by your native Active Directory system.
- Supports Windows Single Sign-On (SSO)
- User permissions, including access to specific sources and operations, are assigned and managed by the system administrator.
- Role-based security makes management of large numbers of users and permissions easy and flexible
Easy to own
Adding Canvas is easy. Just order the number of Canvas Clients desired for PCs, smartphones, or tablets, the Canvas Server software, and the Canvas Media Server if using mobile clients. If your plans call for a video wall, order the Fusion Catalyst display wall processor. You add the network, PCs, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, server hardware, and your streaming sources. There are no hidden costs and no complex pricing schemes with essential features offered as added cost “options.” Every Canvas system is fully featured.
PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
4GB RAM, minimum
Windows 7 Pro
Intel Xeon 2.4 GHz or equivalent
4GB RAM, minimum
Windows 7 32-bit Pro, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate, Windows Server 2008
Canvas iOS Client
iOS 6.1 or later
iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, or later
iPad 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, or later
iPad Mini 1st Gen or later
Canvas Android Client
Jelly Bean, or later
Android smartphones and tablets
VNC (Only on PC and Video Wall clients)
Gigabit Ethernet, TCP/IP
Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE
Canvas Server utilizes customer’s Active Directory server for user authentication.
The Canvas system can run on many indigenous enterprise networks. Bandwidth requirements are dependent on number and types of streams. Maximum performance is assured with a dedicated video network and appropriately selected routers.